Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have released a brand new trailer showing off multiplayer gameplay and modes for their upcoming zombie-filled shooter World War Z.
What separates PvPvE in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead and allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. World War Z
will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
World War Z launches later this year for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC through the Epic Games Store.