THQ Nordic and developer Experiment 101have released a new gameplay video for Biomutant following a long absence.
The new gameplay video highlights everything from outposts being conquered, wild, exotic and fluffy creatures, plus majestic, towering bosses who test your limits.
More about Biomutant:
- A NEW TAKE ON 3rd PERSON COMBAT: The martial arts style combat system allows you maximum freedom of movement and agility while mixing shooting, melee and powers from your mutations.
- EVOLVE YOUR GAME-PLAY: You’ll be able to recode your genetic structure to change the way you look and play.
- NEXT LEVEL OF CRAFTING: Mix and match parts to create your own unique single- or double-handed slash, crush and pierce melee weapons.
- GEAR UP FOR ADVENTURE: You have full freedom when equipping your character. Not only when it comes to choosing weapons you created, but also what type of gear you wear.
- SURVIVE IN A VIBRANT OPEN WORLD: You’ll create your own adventure as you journey explore the open world and what lies beneath its surface, by foot, mech, jet-ski, air-balloon and more.
There is no release date still but THQ Nordic and Experiment 101have said it will release when they are happy with the product.