Bandai Namco have announced and released details regarding the incentives for pre-ordering and obtaining the limited edition of Project CARS.
The racing game from SlightlyMad Studios has been gaining a lot of traction since its initial announcement in 2011. It has come a long way since and is now scheduled for a November 2014 release on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, with a Wii U version coming in 2015.
The Limited Edition is available through Gamestop Ireland and features:
Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
– BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
– McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
– Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
– Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
– A behind the scenes book entitled “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers”.
That’s not all the exclusive goodies you can get. Should you pre-order the title over on the developers official website, you can get:
– Ruf CTR3 SMS-R
– Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
– Ariel Atom 3 Mugen!
And lastly, a new trailer has been released for the game showing of some new gameplay footage. It focuses on the cars available through the limited edition of the game.