Kalypso Media have released a brand new trailer highlighting the extended edition of Anna. The new edition adds a whole host of new features and improvements and those who already own the game can download the added features for free. The new features in the extended edition are:
· A haunting tale of psychological terror
· Physics-based environmental puzzles
· Eight possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
· New environments, puzzles, interface and music
· Improved Graphics
· New in game character: “The Wife Doll” with own AI
· New Game Over state
· Poster with alternative cover artwork
· Complete soundtrack on CD
· Art book for the game
Anna is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past.
Anna is exclusive to PC and can be downloaded on Steam.