Following a long road to recovery, Bethesda have released the updated Fallout 76 to Steam and the Bethesda Game Store.
The new update almost revamps the entire game from NPCs to a whole new Main Questline, and a whole lot more. The biggest highlights include:
- People Are Back!: Whether in search of rumored fortune, or mere survival, people have returned to Appalachia in droves. Get to know them through the new dialogue system.
- New Main Story: Experience the new story that Wastelanders brings to Fallout 76 by completing all-new main quests.
- Meet the Factions: Who will you side with: The Raiders at Crater, or the Settlers at Foundation? Aid them in their endeavors to earn Reputation and unlock new items.
- Recruit an Ally: Certain NPCs can come to live in your C.A.M.P., help defend it, and offer you daily quests. Some also bring story quests and romance opportunities.
- More Events and Dailies: Take on challenging new events, like Riding Shotgun and Radiation Rumble. There are also four new daily quests to explore.
- New Items and Enemies: Hunt down the monstrous Wendigo Colossus or a pack of Floaters, but don’t forget to pack your new Gauss Minigun!
- New and Updated Locations: New arrivals in Appalachia are certainly making their mark on the world. Discover new and updated locations as you quest and explore.
Owners of Fallout 76 on the Bethesda Store and have linked their Steam account should receive the game for free in their Steam library.