ASUS have announced the newest series of gaming-centric mobile phones which include a 144hz AMOLED display with just a 1ms response time as well as up to 12GB of RAM and more.
The 5 Series comes in three variations: ROG Phone 5, ROG 5 Phone Pro, and the Ultimate.
Features of the ROG Phone 5:
• The ROG Phone 5 series is powered to win by the flagship Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform featuring advanced 5G communications and premium Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming™ features. The upgraded GameCool 5 cooling system along with the all-new performance manager in Armoury Crate ensure maximum performance is available for any gaming scenario.
• For ultra-smooth and ultra-responsive gaming visuals, the ROG Phone 5 series is equipped with a Samsung-built 144 Hz / 1 ms AMOLED HDR10+ certified display with an industry-leading 300 Hz touch sampling rate and ultra-low 24.3 ms touch latency.
• Gamers can play longer with the ROG Phone 5 series thanks to the monster 6000 mAh battery, and the phones come with a 65-watt HyperCharge adapter that tops up the battery in the shortest possible time.
• The ROG Phone 5 series continues the ROG built-for-gamers design philosophy with ROG Vision, a never-before-seen rear matrix display — available exclusively on ROG Phone 5 Pro and ROG Phone 5 Ultimate — that shows customisable animations in response to a variety of system and in-game events.
• There are also massive enhancements to the pioneering and still-unrivalled AirTrigger 5 control system, and the powerful GameFX audio system has also been overhauled to deliver even more immersive sound.
The 12GB model will launch at the end of April with the 16GB model coming at the end of May.