Mad Fellows have announced that Aaero: Complete Edition will be hitting Nintendo’s hybrid console on Christmas Eve.
The high-speed shooting game with a huge emphasis on music released previously on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam but will finally make the jump to the Nintendo system.
AAERO: COMPLETE EDITION key features:
- Pilot your craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Licensed music from the superstars of the EDM genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 21 different levels, each painstakingly crafted to match the music.
- Encounter mammoth boss creatures and use strategic shooting and music energy to defeat these monstrosities.
- Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode)
- The Complete Edition includes the 1000DaysWasted: Drum & Bass Pack, The Monstercat Pack as well as the Comet, Phaser and Sol player ship skins.Aaero: Complete Edition launches for Nintendo Switch on December 24th.