Focus Home Interactive and Deck 13 have announced that The Surge has gone gold.
The Action Role Playing Game set in a dystopian future looks rather impressive and Deck 14 have announced the improvements expected for those with a PlayStation 4 Pro.
The first free update will be available at the release of the game, and will allow players to either play in Dynamic 4K at 30fps or in 1080p at 60fps. A second update will be available a bit later after release, allowing players to activate the HDR option.
The Surge launches on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC from May 16th.
- Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat
- Unique targeting, dismemberment and level up systems
- Explore a dystopian world full of mystery
- Battle an array of huge, fearsome bosses
- Loot, craft, and upgrade new weapons and armors