The Dreamfall franchise returns to consoles in just a few weeks with Dreamfall Chapters on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Following the two heroes, the video explores the fascinating and diverse worlds that form Dreamfall Chapters. Set out to restore the balance between the two worlds Zoë’s important role as a dreamer is revealed as well. Her ability enables her to transfer an image of herself into the magical world Arcadia – the home of Kian – which is quite the opposite of the futuristic cyberpunk world Stark in which she lives.
If you’ve never experienced Dreamfall Chapters but enjoy excellent story-driven adventure games then give the trailer a look and be in for a treat when the game launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on May 5th.
GRIPPING STORY: Experience a deep and emotional storyline with over 100 fully voiced characters in EN and DE and continue the epic saga of The Longest Journey
· FAR-REACHING DECISIONS: Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
· EXCITING EXPLORATION: Delve into over 50 beautifully crafted locations, exploring each of them using the direct control interface.
· DIVERSE WORLDS: Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of our future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
· THREE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: Play as three different characters, all on journeys across worlds, through life, and into their own hearts and souls.
· CHALLENGING PUZZLES & RIDDLES: Solve the completely plot-driven puzzles and riddles which are an integral part of the game’s narrative.
· ENHANCED ON CONSOLES: Enjoy the definitive experience of Dreamfall Chapters on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One with reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.